Veriserv has vast experience undertaking the installation of a myriad of electrical installations.
Many of these works involve working closely with or trades or even sub-contracting specialist labour. This vast experience places us in a prime position to undertake and manage any project that has an electrical element.
What is a Project?
Projects differentiate themselves from other works as the client passes over the entire job to us and we manage the job to completion. We have taken on various projects for our premium clients over the years to complete success.
What Works have we managed?
- Updating, collating and managing a client’s requirement for as fitted Fire Alarm Installation drawings across their entire estate.
- Managing a programme for the installation of emergency call communication posts throughout a client’s academia estate.
- Running works on behalf of a client for the installation of car park pay & display machines.
- Training and undertaking inductions for new contractors joining a client’s suppliers list.
- Reworking of road ways, including the re-modelling to ensure smooth traffic flow and improved pedestrian safety.
- Running preventative maintenance programs for electrical & mechanical services within a client’s estate.
Our systems & methodology
At the time of contract award we recognise we are delivering a project on behalf of our client and our guidance is critical to the achievement of the project.
We appoint an in-house highly experienced Project Manager who will oversee all phases of the project including technical, commercial, environmental and health & safety aspects.