British Standards require all new disabled toilets to be fitted with an emergency toilet alarm to allow an alarm to be raised in the event of an emergency.
The disabled toilet alarm kit can be fitted as a component of the OmniCare EVC system or as a completely independent, stand-alone kit. Disabled toilet alarm units are connected to the VIGIL OmniCare system via a BVFREPEM repeater unit.
- Any number of disabled toilet alarms can be wired to each repeater (will show as one call point on master panel)
- Fully conforms to BS8300:2009 requirements
- Integral power supply - requires mains power
- Monitored battery backup
- Powerful LEDs and sounder
- Two alarm modes (flashing or steady LEDs)
- Up to three ring pulls can be fitted per 'station'
- Repeater units (BVFREPEM) are used to connect the toilet alarms to the OmniCare system
- Stainless steel kit available
Please review the various systems and services we offer by clicking on the links above in the right hand in page navigation
At Veriserv we pride ourselves in offering the range of services and solutions to take care of every step in the process to ensure that we keep people safe and business compliant.
Veriserv offer a free no obligation security assessment to help protect your business and staff.
Get a FREE QUOTE & REVIEW YOUR CURRENT SECURITY
A Veriserv Security advisor will come to your premises, discuss your needs and help you with implementing the perfect security solution based on your particular business type, requirements and budget.
To arrange a visit Click here to go the form or call 01543 225 306.