Are you looking for the next challenge in your career? Do you want to work for a growing company that deals with high profile clients? We’re recruiting for CCTV and Security Engineers.
About the Role
We are looking for experienced CCTV & Security Engineers within the North Birmingham, Manchester and Leeds areas to join our growing Fire & Security Division. Fire experience would be advantageous but not essential for this position.
Having a proven track record, you will be responsible for traveling to client’s premises to carry out installation, maintenance and servicing of commercial CCTV & Security systems. Working with our existing team of engineers, your work will be managed from our Burntwood office, however you will travel directly to clients from your home.
You must be prepared to:
- Work both alone or as part of a team, showing initiative where needed.
- Communicate well with our clients and office, providing the best service possible, as this is one of our core company values.
- Be willing to travel and occasionally work away from home when required.
- Be on call out cover one week in six.
Proven Experience for Security required in;
- Installation, maintenance to NCP104 CCTV systems
- Sound knowledge of PD6662: 2010 + A1 2009 Alarm Systems
- Your van, uniform, test equipment, mobile phone and health & safety equipment are all supplied along with training as may be necessary.
- We offer an attractive remuneration package in line with your experience and qualifications, including travel expenses, overtime and bonuses.
If you are interested, and would like to apply, please email your CV to: email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your applications, and hopefully working with you in the future. Please ensure your CV is up to date, and has your correct contact details included, so that we can get back in touch.
Veriserv are Recruiting for CCTV and Security Engineers, so please call us or send a CV to contact us now!